Taurus G3c Reliability - The new Taurus G3c subcompact 9mm pistol has just been introduced with many important features and improvements at a very reasonable price. It is precisely by handling and shooting these guns that Taurus is committed to being a competitively priced concealed carry gun with some great features and attention to detail.

Taurus is doing a great job in building its reputation, and these budget guns are helping. They also work on customer development. Made in Brazil (not in the new US facility in Bainbridge, Georgia), the G3c builds on the already good-selling full-size Gen 3 G3 and subcompact package 9mm G2c. And as my favorite Mayberry mechanic Homer Pyle said "Surprise, surprise!" They added some very useful improvements at a capital cost of around $300 for a single-action, 22-ounce, 12-round pistol.

Taurus G3c Reliability

Taurus G3c Reliability

Iron, iron and more iron. Support, convenience and durability. This new G3c gun has some nice upgrades and extras that you would normally pay more for. I want to shoot and thoroughly evaluate the popular cheap 9mm compact to consider for concealment, fun shooting, and/or as a quick entry, cheap car gun. And I hope this helps you make some decisions. You can add this G3c review to my gun analysis, comparison, and rating of 21 other concealed carry guns in my Concealed Carry and Handgun Basics book.

Tfb Review: Comparing The Merits Of Taurus G3x And New G3xl Pistolsthe Firearm Blog

First, I'd like to give you a brief overview of G3c's guidelines and features as a basic concept. Next, I will give you my 10 things that I rate all guns. Then, at the end, I present my analysis and how I graded the gun against each of my 10 things that would agree or disagree. As always, set your own standards and values, do your own research, and check my files, documents, etc. with your own, for your own way choice. I just want to remind you that I have not received any money from Taurus or any gun manufacturer, and I have not received any sponsorships or gifts for my reviews and comments. I want to share my thoughts, evaluations, comments.

Black polymer handle with texture; 6 rotating textured panels: 2 panels on each side, front and back panels

These are just my 10 factors and factors that I use to evaluate a gun, so I will use them for the G3c. In addition to my criteria, there are other features that may be attractive to some, such as certain models, magazine release location, performance, caliber, appearance, magazine included, type scopes/mods, barrel axis, guide, touch angle, no port or port, including accessories such as pouches and bags, customer service, etc. So, I put them in my last Misc rating. I have to admit that every weapon decision involves a trade-off, but I want all of my processes to be consistent. I gave a total score of 10 points to each of my 10 criteria for a total score of 100 points. You can add your own criteria and like or delete one of mine.

Realizing that there are many features, characteristics, pros and cons, and individual processes to consider and decide, and you make your own trade-off according to your priorities, likes, identifies needs, and uses.

Taurus Adds The Compact G3c To Its 9mm G3 Pistol Series

I was eager to shoot the G3c and see if it met or passed all ten of my criteria so that I could help you and myself evaluate this gun for concealment and other purposes. So I went to the Santa Rosa Outdoor Shooting Center in Pace Florida where we train our students and shoot our guns.

And many thanks to Fiocchi and SinterFire for providing quality 9mm ammo of various grains and types for my testing and evaluation of this G3c. All the ammo performed amazingly without malfunctions or malfunctions of any kind. Without a doubt, this subcompact pistol and its great controls and features surprised me, and it was fun to shoot. The Taurus has improved and it is not the old Taurus, so keep an open mind and try this gun for yourself. I am satisfied with its quality, improved single-action behavior and its reproducibility, it pulls up to 4.80 pounds, its reset is short, memory blocks that help to release the thumb and fingers, reliability and accuracy. The lightness of the hand, weighing around two pounds, with a solid stop before it breaks well, is impressive for a budget gun. Below are my scores for each of my 10 models for the G3c. I have decided this for my concealed carry revolver and for a car gun. I want to test the gun and thoroughly test it for performance, stopping, accuracy, reliability, ergonomics, and my technique.

Here are some of my general takeaways from the various aspects of the new and improved G3c.

Taurus G3c Reliability

I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have a single malfunction at all and it fed all the cartridges we had well. This gun has been very reliable, at least for my lot. There are no stops and all of these guns are very well made. It chewed through a variety of bullets and grains without issue, including Fiocchi 115 grain FMJ (1200 fps), Sig Sauer 124 grain FMJ (1165 fps), and SinterFire Greenline 100 grain frangible lead-free JHP (1350 fps). ) rounds. SinterFire's high-speed rockets have been shown to be particularly effective. I was unable to test the recoil of the rifle due to the lack of light shell hits.

Gun Review: A Closer Look At The New Taurus G3c :: Guns.com

For a short pistol 3.26" long weighing only 22 ounces, I am satisfied with its reasonable and controlled recoil, easy muzzle rise, and accuracy. It is a bit sharp, but for me not having problems with the feel of the recoil and just some minor concerns for my wife. Consider this G3c with more ammo capacity and close to the same barrel length for about $250 less MSRP than the Springfield Hellcat, Glock 26, and Sig 365. Of course, there are many factors and features to consider and prioritize. for any shooter.

Tightening the slide is very easy, probably because of all the air black Teflon coating, which reduces the friction and corrosion and rust. All operating controls are Teflon coated. And the slide has a Tenifer coating, which provides greater protection against wear, reduced wear and corrosion. I remember working at the DuPont plant in West Virginia in the Teflon department when I was in college. They have developed Teflon and it is a good material that prevents corrosion and damage, reduces friction and prevents shock.

The benefits are exceptional, especially for a budget gun. I am very happy with its competition, light, almost no drag and crisp drag with only one. Although the press is a little longer than expected. The trigger is not bad and not good, but it works very well. There is no hammer and an action with backlash. The safety blade does not hurt your finger when pulling the trigger. And the trigger is flat. This rifle has a light pull, is short, and is accurate for this old cuddler and its 3- to 3.5-inch rapid-fire group at 7 yards. Good enough for self defense and concealed carry, but it's not that expensive at the level, and that makes sense for the price. The flats helped me focus my high toe on the front of the boot for direct pressure.

Polished magazines with blued steel fall out of the tank quickly and easily. Where the bottom of the good magazine of the handle connects to the polymer base plate of 3 (yes, 3 included) there are indentations, ridges or dimples on both sides to help change the magnet and if you have to pulling the magazine out due to double feeding or poor performance. A good magazine with a smooth metal does a great job and falls really well. The tape release button has a serrated surface for ease of use and can be reversed for left-handed/ambidexterous operation. This metal magazine has a yellow plinth to help confirm that the magazine is empty. G3c 15- and 17-round magazines will also be available for greater capacity.

Gun Review: Taurus G3x 9mm Pistol

An all-steel front sight and rear sight are standard. The back is all black with serrations to reduce glare and improve image quality. The rear sight is drift adjustable to fine-tune the effect and is dovetail-cut to accept conventional fiber optic or tritium night sights.

Overall ergonomics and grip are good for me and my hand and middle finger. However, at the end of my test shooting, the beautiful grip of the surface just started to affect me, but the slight irritation is after a long, continuous shooting of the many. After all, for self-defense, you rarely shoot 200 or more rounds. Overall, this gun felt great in my hand and the smoothness of the grip was not an issue for me and my usual gloves. The handle is comfortable and appropriate. There are textured panels

Holster for taurus g3c, taurus g3c concealed holster, taurus g3c shoulder holster, taurus g3c owb holster, owb holster for taurus g3c, holster for a taurus g3c, taurus g3c leather holster, taurus g3c viridian laser holster, gun holster for taurus g3c, taurus g3c concealed carry holster, taurus g3c holster, taurus g3c iwb holster